Using your main gate key you will be able to access the main road to the range. See the membership section for details. Once inside the main gate, after locking it behind you, continue up the road to the second gate. With your 2nd key, go through the gate, locking it behind you and continue up the road approx. 500 m. Take the road to the left where the Handgun Bays are. If you come to the Trap Range you have gone too far.
Each range has a large parking area. Some guidelines for the range are;
- READ and obey the posted range rules and all signs.
- If there is 2 or more shooters, 1 of the shooters must be designated as a Range Officer. The RO will co-ordinate target changes and enforce the posted Range Rules
- Don’t block any of the driveways or range roads
- Keep your vehicles locked at all times
- Do not leave food or garbage on or around the range
- Always handle or store your firearms in a safe manner
- No alcohol or drug use is permitted
- Please clean up after your shooting, brass in the bucket, old targets in the garbage and don’t be afraid to dump the garbage can into the Trap Range dumpster
There are 7 practice bays that are also used for competition shooting during the year.
Bays 1, 3 and 4 are restricted to a maximum of 15 meters firing distance from backstops.
Bay 2 is restricted to a maximum of 17 meters firing distance from the backstop
Bays 5, 6 and 7 are restricted to a maximum of 10 meters firing distance to the backstops.