All of the CRGC ranges can be rented for special events.
For more information on the cost and availability of renting one or all of the ranges please contact;
Kathy or Dennis Tipper
Misc Update from the CRGC
- The Club is looking for a volunteer to maintain the grounds around the Indoor Range. If you’re interested please contact Greg Yeomans or Dennis Tipper at the numbers below.
- Gate Keys- Make sure you have the proper gate keys. The Main gate has a new key Jan 1 every year. The Key for 2017 is a Black Key. The second gate needs a Blue key.
- Gate Keys change on January 1 each year – make arrangements for new keys asap.
- We have had problems with the locks so have created a 2 lock system at the gates. If your key does not open one lock try the other lock.
- When locking the gates please put a lock at each end of the links – that means if one lock fails – the 2nd lock will still be able to let you out.
- See Events page and Range Notice Boards for more information on Range schedules.
- See Training pages for more information on PAL Courses, Range Orientations, Firearms Orientations and Advanced Courses.