Using your main gate key you will be able to access the CRGC main road that leads to all of the outdoor ranges. Keys are only available to current members. See the membership section for details. Once inside the main gate, the 200 meter range is the first building you will come across on the left side of the road.
Each range has a large parking area. Some guidelines for the range are;
- READ and obey the posted range rules and all signs.
- If there is 2 or more shooters, 1 of the shooters must be designated as a Range Officer. The RO will co-ordinate target changes and enforce the posted Range Rules
- Don’t block any of the sliding doors on the building
- Don’t block any of the driveways or range roads
- Keep your vehicles locked at all times
- Do not leave food or garbage on or around the range
- Vehicles can be used to place targets downrange
- Always handle or store your firearms in a safe manner
- No alcohol or drug use is permitted
- Please clean up after your shooting, brass in the bucket, old targets in the garbage and don’t be afraid to dump the garbage can into the dumpster
Once inside the 200 meter range building all members and guests are required to sign in at the door. After signing in you will find room for everyone and benches that run the full width of the building.
Amenities include a wood stove for burning old targets and warming up, a heated room at one end with an emergency phone system with instructions for use, power outlets at almost all of the benches and lights that run the entire length of the building.